Thursday, January 6, 2011

In which I babble for an hour...

One of the cool things about Salt Spring Island is its radio station, CFSI. I've actually been on the station before, in fact, about a year ago when I co-interviewed my friend and finance/energy-blogger just prior to her presentation here on the various forms of doom we are likely to experience some day. But yesterday I was the guest as my friends and show co-hosts Dennis and Belinda peppered me with questions about all things Chorus Frog Farm. AFAIK, in order to post an audio file on blogger, you have to actually make a simple "movie" with (in this case, about 15) photos which, I hope, capture us, the farm and the west coast.


1 comment:

  1. FarmerRod,

    Great Stuff. Quite the departure from your regual work. Lets catchup.

    Damir
    stipand@ourfavoriteemployer.ca

    ReplyDelete